||The Kyrgyz Republic
||Eurasian Development Bank
||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) in the Kyrgyz Republic
||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access area. Assessment of the COronaVIrus Disease 2019 consequences and order patients to treatment or rehabilitation therapy
||Procurement and delivery of two mobile clinics and crew bus
||ICB KR 1.1
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:
||2 048 000 USD
- The Kyrgyz Republic has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development toward the cost of the “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan) in the Kyrgyz Republic“ project and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the contract for procurement and delivery of 2 (two) mobile clinics and crew bus awarded by International Competitive Bidding.
- Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases «AIDS Infoshare» (Project implementation Unit) – now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply two mobile clinics and crew bus. Each mobile clinic consists of 4 modules with medical equipment. Medical equipment comprises among others: Fluorographic digital low dose device, ultraviolet bactericidal air recirculator, gynecological chair, colposcope, microscope, portable ultrasound system with accessories, bottom feed dental unit and other medical products. The implementation period of the contract shall be not more than 120 (One hundred twenty) calendar days upon signing the contract.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Procurement Policy for the projects financed by the Eurasian fund for stabilization and development through the international competitive bidding procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (“Guidelines”) , January 2011 (revised in July 2014), and will be open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from AIDS Infoshare and inspect the hard copy of Bidding Documents at the address given below from 12:00 till 16:00 Moscow Time, beginning from the beginning of November 02, 2020. Bidders have an opportunity to receive the bidding documents by e-mail indicated below as soon as Invitation is published.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before Approx the end of November 30, 2020, at 12:00 Moscow time.
Bids shall be received by the Purchaser in hard copy only. Bidders shall not have the option of submitting their bids electronically.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 10 000 USD.
Any bid received by the AIDS Infoshare after the bid submission deadline will be rejected and returned unopened to the Bidder. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 12:00 Moscow time.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from AIDS Infoshare:
Moscow, Russian Federation
Attn: Suvorova Irina
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54