Project: Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) in the Kyrgyz Republic.)
Justification of the addendum:
The Purchaser has issued a supplement to the bidding documentation in connection with the Bidder’s question on the application of postqualification requirements to Joint Ventures.
- Supplement Section III, Evaluation and Qualification Criteria, of Section 3.1, Postqualification Requirements (ITB 36.1) (additions are in italics) and read as follows:
After determining the lowest-evaluated bid in accordance with ITB 35.1, the Purchaser shall carry out the postqualification of the Bidder in accordance with ITB 36, using only the requirements specified. Requirements not included in the text below shall not be used in the evaluation of the Bidder’s qualifications.
- Financial Capability
- The Bidders shall furnish documentary evidence of their financial stability by submitting financial statements for the last 3 (three) years. If the Bidder is a Joint Venture (hereinafter referred to as a JV), financial stability shall be confirmed by all the companies included in it.
- Bidder’s annual turnover is equal or more than 2.5 million US dollars in 2017, 2018,2019 annually. In the case of a JV – one of the partners must have an annual turnover of at least 2.5 million U.S. dollars in 2017, 2018, 2019 annually; other partners – at least 1 million U.S. dollars in 2017, 2018, 2019 annually.
- Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
- Bidder shall have at least three years of experience in the field under consideration and at least three (3) successfully completed major contracts for the supply and set up of similar (in terms of equipment) mobile medical complexes in the mountainous regions of the EEC countries and Central Asian countries. Copies of the relevant contracts must be submitted as proof of experience. In the case of a JV – one of the partners should have such experience.
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the following usage requirement:
- A statement by the manufacturer or Bidder that the proposed model of medical equipment supplied under the contract shall be in serial production for at least 12 (Twelve) months prior to the opening of Bid.
- A copy of the registration certificate of goods issued by Roszdravnadzor (Ministry of Health of Russia) for each medical device included in the delivery set (including a mobile medical complex on the vehicle chassis), for goods that are subject to official registration. And/or copy of the registration certificate of goods issued by authorized Executive body and /or the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. At the moment of application, the Goods (subject to registration) shall be registered and authorized for circulation in the territory of the Russian Federation and/or the Kyrgyz Republic in the established order.
- Compliance with GOST R 56328-2014. National standard of the Russian Federation. Medical products. Mobile (mobile) complexes of medical purposes. General technical requirements and test methods” or other official standards that provide at least the same quality
- All other sections of the Bidding Documentation remain unchanged.