- Q.: Are there any special requirements for Banks to provide Bid Security?
Answ.: In accordance with clause 19 of the procurement documentation, the Bid Security must meet the following requirements-issued “from a reputable source from an eligible country”.
However, in order to protect the interests of the Recipient and Bidders, it is recommended that the Bid Security also meets the following characteristics:
– issued by a commercial Bank (with the appropriate license);
– Bank must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Q.: Section II. Instruction to Bidders 11.1 (j) it’s said that the Bidder must provide the following additional documents in its proposal:The Bidder shall submit the following additional documents in its bid:-The Bidders shall furnish documentary evidence of their financial stability by submitting financial statements for the last 3 (three) years.
– Documentary evidence of Bidder’s annual turnover is equal or more than 2.5 million US dollars in 2017, 2018,2019 annually.
Are these points of requirements complementary, which are confirmed by accounting statements in Rubles? Or does the requirement “confirmation of the annual turnover of bidders” relate to foreign economic activity and must be confirmed in US dollars?
Answ: These items are complementary and are supported by standard accounting and financial statements in rubles. When assessing the financial stability of Bidder Rubles will be converted into dollars at the exchange rate on the day of preparation of the relevant reports
- Please specify the information regarding the ICB: name, # and Purchaser
Answ.: The name of the ICB is: Procurement and delivery of 2 (two) mobile clinics and crew bus (“Karavan zdorovya”). # CB RT 1.1
The Purchaser is: Ministry of Health and social protection of RT (MH RT)
“AIDS Infoshare” acts as an Agent in the name and on behalf of MH & SP RT based on the Project “Karavan zdoroviya” (Health caravan) (parts 1&3) Implementation Agreement (RT).
- Q.: According to paragraph 17 “Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Bidder “ it is set a requirement:17.2. The documentary evidence of the Bidder’s qualifications to perform the contract if its bid is accepted shall establish to the Purchaser’s satisfaction:
- that, if required in the BDS, a Bidder that does not manufacture or produce the Goods it offers to supply shall submit the Manufacturer’s Authorization using the form included in Section IV, Bidding Forms to demonstrate that it has been duly authorized by the manufacturer or producer of the Goods to supply these Goods in the Purchaser’s Country;
Section IV “forms of documents for participation in tenders” does not contain this form.
Answ.: As you can see, Section II of the BDS, paragraph 17.1 (a) States:
|ITB 17.2 (a)
||Manufacturer’s authorization is not required