||The Republic of Tajikistan
||Eurasian Development Bank
||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) int he Republic of Tajikistan
||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access areas. Assessment of health effects of COVID-19 and prescribing treatment or rehabilitation therapy to patients
||Developing training materials for delivering lectures and practical trainings on operation and maintenance of rolling-stock
||IC RT 3.3.2
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:
||2 048 000 USD
The Republic of Tajikistan has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to fund “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)” project in the Republic of Tajikistan and intends to spend part of funding for procurement of consulting services.
The consultant’s (lecturer’s) services include:
- Developing learning materials for delivering lectures on operation of the road trains including general layout and structure of the road train, life support systems (electrical equipment, climate, lighting, fire safety and firefighting devices, water supply and effluent line), preparing the road trains for run-in position and operation, maintenance, service and warehousing.
- Developing learning materials exercises with examples of solutions) for conducting practical trainings on operation of the road trains.
- Delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings on topics mentioned above using materials prepared.
- Advising technical staff on any additional requirements.
Developing of the materials, delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings mentioned above, should be done in Russian language.
The term of the contract is 2 months from the effective date of the contract. The estimated date of signing the contract is April 2021.
Services on developing training materials will be provided at the Consultant’s place of residence. Lecturing and practical trainings will be provided in Moscow, Russia in April 2021.
AIDS Infoshare Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases (Project implementation Unit) invites eligible experts (“Consultants”) to tender for the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CV stating that they have the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services required (description of similar assignments, experience of work in similar environments, availability of resources to perform the work, general qualifications, etc.).
Qualification requirements for a consultant:
- University degree in engineering.
- Experience in producing and (or) of the mobile diagnostic clinics.
- Experienced in delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings and (or) conducting trainings and instruction sessions for technicians.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian language.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [January 2011. Revised in July, 2014] (Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants will be selected using the Individual Consultant Selection (“IC”) method set out in the Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants and in accordance with the Procurement Policy for EFSD funded projects.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00-16.00 (Moscow time) from Monday to Friday. Please see contact information down below.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in English or in Russian (one (1) stamped copy) to the address below (in person, or by currier, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail in Adobe PDF) no later than March 31, 2021. The application should clearly indicate the number and title of the task: “Developing training materials for delivering lectures and practical trainings on operation and maintenance of rolling-stock Ref# IC RT 3.3.2”.
Moscow, Russian Federation, 117042,
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54,+7-495-715-67-88, +7(495)715-70-84