||The Republic of Tajikistan
||Eurasian Development Bank
||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) int he Republic of Tajikistan
||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access areas. Assessment of health effects of COVID-19 and prescribing treatment or rehabilitation therapy to patients
||Development of job and occupational safety guidelines for each work station of the road train “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)”, and the manual “Mode of operation of medical equipment in “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)” road trains for medical staff “
||IC RT 2.1
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:
||2 048 000 USD
The Republic of Tajikistan has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to fund “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)” project in the Republic of Tajikistan and intends to spend part of funding for procurement of consulting services.
The consultant’s (lecturer’s) services include:
- Developing job and occupational safety guidelines for each work station of the road train”Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)”. Volume of additional guidelines for each working station will be determined by the consultant with further agreement/approval by ordering customer.
- Developing tailored manual “Mode of operation of medical equipment in “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)”road trains for medical staff based on instructions from producing companies and other technical documents.
- Providing distant consultations on the topics described above.
The term of developing of the materials mentioned above (pp 1 and 2) is 2 months starting from the signature date of the contract. The term of distant consulting (p 3) is before the deadline of the contract period, but no more than 16 hours in total. The deadline of the contract period is 31 December 2021. The estimated date of signing the contract is April 2021.
Developing of the materials mentioned above and providing distant consulting should be done in Russian.
Services will be provided at the Consultant’s place of residence.
AIDS Infoshare Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases (Project implementation Unit) invites eligible experts (“Consultants”) to tender for the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CV stating that they have the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services required (description of similar assignments, experience of work in similar environments, availability of resources to perform the work, general qualifications, etc.).
Qualification requirements for a consultant:
- University degree in HSE, industrial safety (specialized education in job safety and health), or any non-specialized university degree and retraining in job safety and health.
- Experienced in running similar activities or developing similar documents.
- Work experience in occupational safety and operation of medical equipment – no less than 3 years.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian language.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [January 2011. Revised in July, 2014] (Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants will be selected using the Individual Consultant Selection (“IC”) method set out in the Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants and in accordance with the Procurement Policy for EFSD funded projects.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00-16.00 (Moscow time) from Monday to Friday. Please see contact information down below.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in English or in Russian (one (1) stamped copy) to the address below (in person, or by currier, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail in Adobe PDF) no later than March 31, 2021. The application should clearly indicate the number and title of the task: “Development of job and occupational safety guidelines and the manual “Mode of operation of medical equipment” Ref# IC RT 2.1″.
Moscow, Russian Federation, 117042,
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54, +7-495-715-67-88, +7(495)715-70-84