||The Republic of Tajikistan
||Eurasian Development Bank
||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) in the Republic of Tajikistan
||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access areas. Assessment of health effects of COVID-19 and prescribing treatment and rehabilitation therapy to patients.
||Developing training materials, delivering lectures and practical trainings on the assessment of the cardiovascular system.
||IC RT 3 2.2
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:
||2 048 000 USD
The Republic of Tajikistan has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to fund “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan) project in the Republic of Tajikistan and intends to spend part of funding for procurement of consulting services.
The consultant’s (lecturer’s) services include:
- a) development of training materials for lectures on the assessment of the cardiovascular system during patient examinations, including the determination of absolute and relative total cardiovascular risk, as well as medical measures to prevent cardiovascular pathology among general population and among risk groups;
- b) developing learning materials for practical trainings on assessment of the results obtained in functional tests of cardiovascular system. Developing practical skills in working with the SCORE Scale;
- c) delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings using prepared materials.
Preparing learning materials, delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings should be done in Russian language.
The term of the contract is 2 months from the effective date of the contract. The estimated date of contract conclusion is April 2021. Services on developing training materials will be provided at the Consultant’s place of residence. Lecturing and practical trainings will be provided in the Republic of Tajikistan in May 2021. The Consultant will be provided with transportation and accommodation at the venue of the lectures in the Republic of Tajikistan.
AIDS Infoshare Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases (Project implementation Unit) invites eligible experts (“Consultants”) to tender for the Services Interested Consultants should provide CV stating that they have the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services required (description of similar assignments, experience in similar environments, availability of resources to perform the work, general qualifications, etc.).
Qualification requirements for a lecturer:
1) University medical education;
2) Certificate in “Cardiology”; or “General practitioner”;
3) Experience in conducting preventive medical examinations;
4) experience in delivering lectures and conducting practical trainings with doctors who have specialization in “Therapy” or “General Practitioner”;
5) excellent knowledge of the Russian.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [January 2011. Revised in July, 2014] (Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
Consultants will be selected using the Individual Consultant Selection (“IC”) method set out in the Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants and in accordance with the Procurement Policy for EFSD-funded projects.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00-16.00 (Moscow time) from Monday to Friday.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in English or in Russian (one confirmed copy) to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail in Adobe PDF) not later than March 24, 2021. The application should clearly indicate the number and name of the task: “Developing training materials, delivering lectures and practical trainings on the assessment of the cardiovascular system Ref# IC RT 3.2.2”.
Moscow, Russian Federation
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54,+7-495-715-67-88, +7(495)715-70-84