Request for expressions of interest IC KR 3.3.1
April 6, 2021
|Project country:||The Kyrgyz Republic|
|Financing institution:||Eurasian Development Bank|
|Project title:||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|Main objective:||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access areas. Assessment of health effects of COVID-19 and prescribing treatment or rehabilitation therapy to patients|
|Procurement type:||Consulting services|
|Title:||Developing training materials for delivering lectures and practical trainings on operation and maintenance of medical equipment|
|Reference No.:||IC KR 3.3.1|
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:||Grant|
|Total Amount:||2 048 000 USD|
The Kyrgyz Republic has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to fund “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan)” project in the Kyrgyz Republic and intends to spend part of funding for procurement of consulting services.
The consultant’s (lecturer’s) services include:
- Developing learning materials for delivering lectures on operation, maintenance, warehousing, transportation, services, adjustment (grading) of the medical equipment installed onto road trains, including photofluorograph, cardiograph, equipment for dental unit, gynecological unit and lab, other medical equipment (including equipment for 2 atomized working stations), portable ultrasound device, cardiograph, equipment for dental unit, gynecological unit and lab, other medical equipment.
- Developing learning materials exercises with examples of solutions) for delivering practical trainings on operation of medical equipment of the road trains.
- Delivering lectures and practical trainings on topics mentioned above using materials prepared.
- Advising technical staff on any additional requirements.
Developing of the materials, delivering lectures and practical trainings mentioned above, should be done in Russian language.
The term of the contract is 2 months from the effective date of the contract. The estimated date of signing the contract is May 2021.
Services on developing training materials will be provided at the Consultant’s place of residence. Lecturing and practical trainings will be provided in Moscow, Russia in May -June 2021.
AIDS Infoshare Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases (Project implementation Unit) invites eligible experts (“Consultants”) to tender for the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CV stating that they have the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services required (description of similar assignments, experience of work in similar environments, availability of resources to perform the work, general qualifications, etc.).
Qualification requirements for a consultant:
- University degree in engineering.
- Experience in operating medical equipment of the mobile diagnostic clinics
- Experienced in delivering lectures and practical trainings and (or) delivering trainings and instruction sessions for technicians.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian language.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [January 2011. Revised in July, 2014] (Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants will be selected using the Individual Consultant Selection (“IC”) method set out in the Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants and in accordance with the Procurement Policy for EFSD funded projects.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00-16.00 (Moscow time) from Monday to Friday. Please see contact information down below.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in English or in Russian (one (1) stamped copy) to the address below (in person, or by currier, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail in Adobe PDF) no later than April 29, 2021. The application should clearly indicate the number and title of the task: “Developing training materials for delivering lectures and practical trainings on operation and maintenance of medical equipment. Ref# IC KR 3.3.1”.
Moscow, Russian Federation, 117042,
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54,+7-495-715-67-88, +7(495)715-70-84