||The Kyrgyz Republic
||Eurasian Development Bank
||Karavan zdoroviya (Health Caravan) in the Kyrgyz Republic
||Improvement of early detection and prevention of diseases in rural and hard to access areas. Assessment of health effects of COVID-19 and prescribing treatment or rehabilitation therapy to patients.
||Developing teaching materials, conducting lectures and practical trainings on respiratory system assessment.
||IC KR 3 2.3
|Loan/Credit/Grant Financing No.:
||2 048 000 USD
The Kyrgyz Republic has received a grant from Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to fund “Karavan zdoroviya (Health caravan) project in the Kyrgyz Republic and intends to spend part of funding for procurement of consulting services.
The consultant’s (lecturer’s) services include:
- a) Development of training materials for lectures on the assessment of the respiratory organs, prevention and detection of respiratory diseases. In particular on: 1) changes peculiar for tuberculosis and other respiratory diseases when performing radiological assessment, comprehensive approaches to the differential diagnosis of these diseases, 2) treatment of lung diseases, 3) pathology in the lungs with COVID-19 and approaches to its treatment.
- b) Development of training materials for practical trainings. In particular: 1) reading fluorograms and radiographs of the respiratory organs, 2) evaluation of radiological assessment, 3) collection of sputum for bacteriological tests. Development of tasks for training on diagnosis of pathology in the lungs.
- c) Сonducting lectures and practical trainings using prepared materials. Cases on diagnosing pathologies in the lungs, tactics of management and treatment of patients.
Preparing learning materials, conducting lectures and practical trainings should be done in Russian language.
The term of the contract is 2 months from the effective date of the contract. The estimated date of contract conclusion is April 2021. Services on developing training materials will be provided at the Consultant’s place of residence. Lecturing and practical trainings will be provided in the Kyrgyz Republic in May 2021. The Consultant will be provided with transportation and accommodation at the venue of the lectures in the Kyrgyz Republic.
AIDS Infoshare Foundation for prevention and control of HIV and other infectious diseases (Project implementation Unit) invites eligible experts (“Consultants”) to tender for the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CV stating that they have the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services required (description of similar assignments, experience of work in similar environments, availability of resources to perform the work, general qualifications, etc.).
Qualification requirements for a lecturer:
1) University medical education;
2) Certificate in specialty “Phthisiology”, “Pulmonology”;
3) Experience in conducting preventive medical examinations;
4) Experience in conducting lectures and practical trainings with doctors who have a specialization in “Therapy” or “General practitioner”;
5) Excellent knowledge of Russian.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers [January 2011. Revised in July, 2014] (Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
Consultants will be selected using the Individual Consultant Selection (“IC”) method set out in the Guidelines on the Selection and Employment of Consultants and in accordance with the Procurement Policy for EFSD-funded projects.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00-16.00 (Moscow time) from Monday to Friday.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form in English or in Russian (one stamped copy) to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail in Adobe PDF) no later than April 20, 2021. The application should clearly indicate the number and title of the task: ” Developing teaching materials, conducting lectures and practical trainings on respiratory system assessment, prevention and detection of respiratory diseasesRef# IC KR 3.2.3″.
Moscow, Russian Federation
Tel: +7 495 714 66 54,+7-495-715-67-88, +7(495)715-70-84